As a well-established real estate brokerage in the Greater Toronto Area, we are looking for a friendly, tech savvy, graphic designer/marketer to supper our realtors in Mississauga and Oakville. Our ideal candidate has over 6 years of experience in graphic design and client service, and is able to deliver quality print, digital and social media design work. You are a seasoned, proactive professional with a track record of initiating new and successful programs. Experience in the real estate industry is a major asset in this role.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and the Managing Broker, you are willing to travel locally, and will divide your time between our Mississauga and Oakville offices, with monthly travel to other GTA offices.
Graphic Design & Production Management
- Design and manage the production of print and digital marketing materials for realtors in multiple offices across the Oakville/Mississauga area, from concept to production. This involves template-based and custom design for print (e.g. ads, brochures, feature sheets, just listed/sold postcards, listing presentations, signage, brochures) and digital (e.g. emails, website templates, online banner ads).
- Manage pre- & post-production, ensuring high quality delivery of all marketing materials.
- Ensure accuracy of all proofs, including proofreading/editing.
- Ensure quality and cost effectiveness of suppliers, such as website developers, printers, photographers, videographers.
- Coordinate all print production (in-house and sourcing external suppliers) as required.
- Use (and support sales team usage) of email management systems.
- Work with realtors to ensure brand compliance of marketing materials.
Marketing Program Management
- Manage advertising and marketing plans for offices and individual agents, including print, social media and digital ads.
- Reinforce deadlines and brand standards with agents.
- Collect, organize and make quality control edits to source materials from agents.
- Provide marketing training sessions for agents to familiarize them with marketing and technology resources, including intranet, CRM, email marketing, and digital systems.
- Provide agents and staff with timely answers to marketing and graphic design questions.
Production and Supplier Management
- Identify local suppliers to support local marketing needs e.g. printers, sign producers, photographers, videographers.
- Ensure quality and cost effectiveness of suppliers.
National Marketing Program Support
- Support national marketing programs as needed.
- Min. 6 years graphic design experience in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment, preferably in an agency or real estate brokerage.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applied knowledge of HTML5/XHTML/CSS and content management systems.
- Experience in using email management systems.
- Experience in social media platform and design, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Buffer.
- Comfortable with new technology, such as using company intranet and technology systems.
- Strong project management skills; able to juggle multiple priorities calmly and professionally.
- Great communication skills with the patience and passion for client service.
- Willing to work and contribute to a small office environment.
- Experience in delivering small group presentations and training.
- Completion of post-secondary certification in graphic design required.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in using a CRM is a significant asset (e.g. Top Producer, Contactually, Salesforce)
We offer a competitive compensation plan, including extended health and dental.