Avigilon (TSX: AVO) is defining the future of the security industry through innovative, end-to-end solutions. Delivering the world’s best technology, Avigilon’s industry-leading HD network video management software, megapixel cameras, access control and video analytics products outpace the competition by a wide margin. We offer customers in more than 120 countries a customizable end-to-end, scalable and open solution to monitor property and protect people and their assets across diverse locations, including stadiums, retail environments, school campuses, casinos, critical infrastructure and transportation stations. Avigilon products are designed and manufactured in North America, providing customers with the most reliable and highest quality technology in the industry.
In 2014, Avigilon ranked among the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada for the fifth year in-a-row on the Deloitte Fast 50 and among the fastest-growing technology companies in North America for the fourth consecutive year on the Deloitte Fast 500. The company also received a 2014 BC Export Award in the Advancing Technology & Innovation category.
We are on the hunt for a skilled graphic designer and production expert to join our global marketing team. You’ll act as our in-house production and design resource that will support our ongoing marketing and communications activities across the world.
You’ll be based in our corporate headquarters office in Vancouver, BC office as a member of our global marketing team, and will report to the Sr Manager of Global Marketing Campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess a well-rounded suite of design and production skills that will enable him/her to execute proactive and transactional design activities that support our marketing and communications programs as part of our overall global strategy.
Responsibilities for the role include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Development and adaptation of marketing collateral to support brand activities, including brochures, posters and other pieces
- Adaptation of multi-language print advertisements for monthly magazine insertions
- Design and adaptation of assets and content for corporate website
- Design of internal and external e-mail newsletter communication
- Development and adaptation of online advertising content
- Development of tradeshow related collateral
- Development of partner-focused marketing and sales materials
- Design and layout of case studies and white papers
- Design and layout of corporate and sales presentations
- Collaborate with agency partners to ensure compliance with brand standards
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies and printer partners
- Collaborate with communications team on social media and press assets
- Manage and organize marketing and product image asset folders
- Collaboration with other departments on various design-related activities
- 5+ years design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Flash and After Effects a plus
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS a plus
Perks & Benefits:
As a full-time employee of Avigilon you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, travel medical insurance, and eligibility to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP). In addition, employees receive a health spending account to cover additional health care costs of your choosing (vision, dental, RMT etc). Perks at our Yaletown office include, outdoor basketball court and full-service in-door gym along with proximity to public transportation.