Gowlings is one of Canada's leading law firms, with over 700 legal professionals across 10 offices worldwide. Recognized for excellence in business law, advocacy and intellectual property law, Gowlings provides dedicated industry expertise in a number of sectors, including energy, mining, infrastructure, life sciences, government, financial services, technology and manufacturing.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our Marketing and Business Development Group as a Graphic Design Co-ordinator.
Reporting to the Chief Director of Marketing & Business Development, you will be responsible for supporting the Gowlings brand by creating innovative and engaging visuals across a range of print and digital platforms.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create, co-ordinate and execute — from start to finish — the design of a wide range of print and digital marketing collateral, including ads, brochures, guides, publications, web graphics, presentations, reports and environmental design projects
- Collaborate with fellow Design team members, the Marketing Communications team and Marketing & BD Group colleagues from across the firm to brainstorm creative concepts, effectively manage projects and produce outstanding work
- Co-ordinate the timely production and distribution of marketing collateral, including liaising with translators, agencies, printing houses and other vendors
- Ensure all marketing collateral adheres to brand guidelines and meets the highest standards of quality
- Manage updates and revisions to existing marketing collateral
- Organize and provide creative direction for photo/video shoots as required
- Degree/diploma in a related field with at least three years of experience in a design role
- Solid background in both print and digital design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel; working knowledge of HTML, Flash, CSS and responsive design
- Experience in both PC and Mac environments
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Creative, professional, solutions-oriented approach to challenges
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver outstanding work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Desire to exceed expectations and provide exceptional client service