Zeidler Partnership Architects is looking for a Graphic Communications Designer for a one-year contract position (maternity leave replacement) commencing September 29, 2014.
This is an opportunity for someone who thinks strategically and holistically to join our Toronto marketing team. The successful candidate will help the firm build a refreshed visual identity, website and marketing collateral. The Graphic Communications Designer is responsible for the following:
- Design communications collateral such as PowerPoint/on-screen and print presentations, brochures, advertising, corporate stationery
- Develop new website and digital media design
- Update/create website and social media content
- Maintain digital portfolio and precedent library
- Develop visual identity and standards with marketing manager
- Provide proposal support
- Design charts, diagrams, infographics
- Event and project photography
- Event, tradeshow and exhibition design, if required
- Post-secondary education and at least one year of directly-related experience.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and strong skills in Microsoft Office. Potential candidates may be asked to complete a software skills test.
- Information design, book design and website development an asset.
- Experience with FileMaker an asset.