We are Influence Marketing and we successfully create and execute innovative, industry leading campaigns for our clients in-field, in-store, and on-line. For over 23 years, we've fostered a fun, dynamic culture centred around collaboration, growth, and a collective passion for ideas.
We're looking for:
A Full Stack Developer to develop a range of web-based applications and coordinate with account initiatives across a variety of client projects.
This individual will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the server structure and other internal properties utilized in house. You will work closely with an Account Team on the implementation of new marketing campaigns. You will own the technical aspects of your deliverables and keep a close eye on development costs, status, productivity and meet OWASP standards. You are proactive, able to work with minimal supervision, and can manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
Is this you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Promoting best practices on how to design and build quality, scalable software
- Providing time and size estimates for project tasks
- Creating and maintaining documentation for source code that is produced
- Debugging defects and troubleshooting issues
- Driving innovation by coming up with new ideas for the company’s campaigns and development processes
What you need to have:
- Strong Full Stack experience (PHP, HTML & CSS, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Experience using MVC frameworks
- Good understanding of web-related protocols such as HTTP, SSL/SSH, FTP and TCP
- Familiarity with design patterns, Service-Oriented Architecture, ORMs and web security
- The ability to work with source code control and analysis tools, unit testing frameworks, and a continuous integration environment
- The ability to document software designs using UML modeling
- Experience practicing agile development methodologies like XP or Scrum is an asset
Why you’ll love working here:
Our team is filled with talented, passionate and quirky people who become much more than your coworkers. We’re located on the east end of Mississauga, in an open and colourful office. There are nerf guns, friendly furry faces (dogs and beards), and a winning baseball team. We swear a lot and generally try not to take life too seriously (unless the clients are freaking out, then it gets real). You can wear what you’re comfortable in - Converse are our footwear of choice. Grow with your team and reach new heights with initiatives like the Influence Academy, Career Development and Mentorship programs.
Influence Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, and provides individual accommodation for applicants who meet the required qualifications.