Do you want to work for one of BC’s Top Employers?
Are you passionate about working with a team that creates world class software? Do you have an untapped interest in the financial markets? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues that are striving to meet high growth objectives? Do you want to work for one of BC’s recognized Top Employers? If so, we want to talk to you.
Who we are:
FINCAD has been providing software to the financial industry for more than 20 years and is the leading provider of financial analytics technology, enabling global market participants to make informed hedging and investment decisions. FINCAD’s solutions support the valuation, reporting and risk management of derivatives and fixed income portfolios.
When you join FINCAD you will work for a company that values its employees and believes in creating a positive work environment with a results oriented performance based culture.
- We believe that achieving corporate excellence depends on attracting, developing and retaining high performing employees.
- We expect employees to work hard to achieve goals.
- In return, we encourage employees to take time back to achieve an overall work-life balance.
We live by these core values:
Teamwork. Honesty and Integrity. Delivering Results. Customers First.
If you believe in these values, then we want to talk to you.
What we will ask of you:
Reporting to the Director of Sales for the Americas and Asia Pacific (AMAPAC) region and the Senior Product Marketing Manager, the Field Marketing Specialist, AMAPAC will:
- generate quality leads forthe regional Sales team through the successful execution of marketing campaigns and strategies in the AMAPAC region
- work directly with Sales to develop and execute marketing campaigns that tailor FINCAD’s go-to-market messaging to address targeted audience-specific business needs
- be responsible for consolidating AMAPAC-specific business requirements from the market, providing the information back to Marketing and contributing to the overall corporate messaging direction
The Field Marketing Specialist, AMAPAC specific responsibilities include:
- Partnering with the Sales team to develop and manage detailed, multi-touch campaigns for specific audiences that generate the targeted number of high quality sales leads
- Managing all Salesforce.com aspects of executing the campaigns, including any related follow up activity where necessary
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign results and effectiveness, including ROI, and suggesting campaign changes where necessary
- Working closely with the Product Marketing Managers to ensure that the content and timing of campaigns are coordinated with general FINCAD go-to-market messaging and are in support of AMAPAC business demands
- Working with Marketing to determine the most cost-effective mix of marketing activities (such as email campaigns, direct mail shots, social media, local events, etc.) to promote FINCAD products and services and generate Sales leads in the AMAPAC region
- Gathering insight and consolidating feedback on the AMAPAC market, through client correspondence, publications, webinars, etc., and collaborate with Marketing to ensure FINCAD’s messaging and collateral can be most effectively targeted, positioning FINCAD as a product and thought leader
- Working with Marketing and Sales in the building and execution of the annual AMAPAC Marketing plan to support the company’s strategic vision, direction and goals in the region
- Providing regional assistance to marketing initiatives as required
- Developing strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders (especially Sales, Marketing and senior management)
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree or Diploma with a specialization in Marketing
- 4-6 years marketing experience, with at least 2 years experience in field marketing, preferably in a hi-tech environment
- Experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate Sales leads
- Hands-on experience using email, direct mail and social media marketing methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management, analytical and prioritization skills
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong spreadsheet and data management skills
- Ideally, experience with Salesforce.com, email delivery and marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo)
- Ideally, previous experience in the finance industry and/or financial technology and, if not, an interest in and desire to learn the capital markets space
What’s in it for you?
In addition to our competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer all employees:
- A culture that strongly believes in personal growth, offering employees ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow and develop within the organization.
- Offices that are bright, airy and 100% open-plan. Everyone enjoys the bright natural light from floor to ceiling windows with a spectacular 360 degree view of the Coastal Mountains and surrounding urban areas. We are conveniently located next to a Skytrain station.
- Our Ministry of Fun that organizes regular social and sporting activities for employees and their families, including monthly socials, company anniversary celebrations.
- Support for a positive work life balance through free use of on-site fitness centre, choice of free parking or a transit subsidy and 4 weeks vacation on hire.
If you are a fast learner, a team player who can work independently, a good listener who can work well under pressure, a professional who is accountable and reliable, and you possess a positive attitude; you are a perfect fit for this dynamic, fun, fast-growing company.