Field Marketing Manager– Vancouver
Accountabilities will include:
- Develop annual and quarterly field marketing plans, in partnership with Sales and Marketing, to support revenue targets
- Develop and deliver innovative, integrated, multi-touch campaigns for specified audiences that generate high quality leads and drive revenue
- Monitor and report on campaign results and effectiveness, clear understanding of the lead process, lead tracking, including ROI, advising on required changes where necessary
- Working knowledge of your region’s sales pipeline, the opportunities in it and how/where to assist Sales in moving leads through the sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned with NA business demands and revenue targets
- Manage all aspects of campaign planning and execution within Eloqua, including any related follow up activity where necessary
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing to ensure that content is aligned with Absolute go-to-market messaging and positioning
- Identify key sales tools requirements such as case studies, collateral, white papers etc.
- Work with Marketing to determine the most effective and cost-effective marketing channels to reach intended audiences and generate high quality sales leads
- Contribute to the development of the annual and quarterly marketing plans and supporting budget
- Provide regional assistance to marketing initiatives as required.
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders (Sales, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative Services, Senior Management, etc.).
What you’ll need:
- A degree or diploma with a specialization in Marketing
- 5-8 years marketing experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in field marketing, preferably in enterprise software
- Experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate Sales leads
- Hands-on experience using email, direct mail, and social media marketing methods
- Working knowledge of OEMs and VAR channels
- Experience developing turnkey channel/field marketing and lead generation programs, with in depth knowledge of all marketing mediums
- Experience with channel programs including MDF, Coop, and Loyalty
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, email delivery and marketing automation systems (e.g. Eloqua) and Relayware PRM would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management, analytical and prioritization skills
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong spreadsheet and data management skills
- Travel 30-40%
Why Work For Us
We are one of the biggest software companies headquartered in Vancouver and we are recognised as one of the Top 50 Small and Medium Sized Employers in Canada. Our office is located in the financial district where we have great views and are close to public transit, shops and restaurants. We encourage career growth from within and promote people internally. Absolute is an exciting and fun place to work with great social events & holiday parties and company sponsored sports teams such as soccer, hockey, cycling and softball. Our kitchen is fully stocked with free pop & gourmet coffee, fresh fruit delivered every Monday and free pizza every month. Employees can also take a timeout in our newly decorated and awesome chill room. To learn more about what it’s like to work at Absolute, please visit the careers section of our website at www.absolute.com.
Absolute Software is an equal opportunity employer.