Have you wondered what it’s like to work for one of BC’s Top Employers?
Well, come work for FINCAD and find out. Since 2009, we have been recognized as being one of BC’s Top Employers for 5 consecutive years.
Are you passionate about working with a team that creates world class software? Do you have a strong interest in the financial markets? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues who are striving to meet high growth objectives? And perhaps you’d like to work with smart, passionate, and all-around awesome people? If so, you should keep reading…
Headquartered just outside Vancouver, BC, with an office in Dublin, Ireland, FINCAD has been providing software to the financial industry for more than 20 years and is the leading provider of financial analytics technology, enabling global market participants to make informed hedging and investment decisions. FINCAD’s solutions support the valuation, reporting and risk management of derivatives and fixed income portfolios.
We are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The role will be critical in generating high quality leads for the regional Sales team through the successful execution of outbound and inbound lead generation strategies and campaigns in the AMAPAC region.
I am an organized, driven, results focused professional with a true passion for marketing. My educational background and professional work experience allows me to talk intelligently about all aspects of field marketing. My passion is evident when I engage in a conversation about marketing campaigns and finding different ways to promote a brand, generate leads, and drive sales. I thrive in a high tech environment and the idea of combining finance and software intrigues me. My analytical mind allows me to see the bigger picture and find creative solutions to complex problems. I am looking to join a growing company that truly values teamwork, honesty, integrity, delivering results, and putting customers first.
What We Will Ask of You
As a key member of the Marketing team, reporting to the VP of Marketing and Product Management, the Field Marketing Manager will work closely with Sales, Product Management, and other members of the Marketing team to set strategy, develop plans, and drive execution to support FINCAD’s revenue and growth objectives.
Specifically this role will be expected to:
- Develop annual and quarterly field marketing plans, in partnership with Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and deliver innovative, integrated, multi-touch campaigns for specified audiences that generate targeted number of high quality sales leads.
- Manage all aspects of campaign planning and execution within Marketo, including any related follow up activity where necessary.
- Monitor and report on campaign results and effectiveness, including ROI, advising on required changes where necessary.
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing to ensure that content is aligned with FINCAD go-to-market messaging by customer segment.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned with AMAPAC business demands and revenue targets.
- Work with Sales to define and agree upon lead definitions and criteria.
- Identify key sales tools requirements such as case studies, collateral, white papers etc.
- Work with Marketing to determine the most effective and cost-effective marketing channels (such as PR/media, email campaigns, direct mail, social media, online, local events, etc.) to reach intended audiences and generate sales leads in the AMAPAC region.
- Work with Marketing and Sales in the creation and execution of the annual AMAPAC Marketing plan and budget to support the company’s strategic vision, direction and goals in the region.
- Provide regional assistance to marketing initiatives as required.
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders (Sales, Corporate Marketing, Product Management, senior management, etc.).
What You’ll Need
- A Degree or Diploma with a specialization in Marketing.
- 5-8 years marketing experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in field marketing, preferably in a hi-tech environment.
- Experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate Sales leads.
- Hands-on experience using email, direct mail, and social media marketing methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong spreadsheet and data management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, email delivery and marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo) would be an asset
- Previous experience in the finance industry and/or financial technology and, if not, an interest in and desire to learn the capital markets space, would be an asset.
What’s In It For You?
In addition to our competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer all employees:
- A company that values its employees and believes in creating a positive work environment with a results oriented performance based culture.
- A culture that strongly believes in personal growth, offering employees ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow and develop within the organization.
- Offices that are bright, airy and 100% open-plan. Everyone enjoys the bright natural light from floor to ceiling windows with a spectacular 360 degree view of the Coastal Mountains and surrounding urban areas. We are conveniently located next to a Skytrain station (literally across the parking lot).
- Our Ministry of Fun that organizes regular social and sporting activities for employees and their families, including monthly socials, company anniversary celebrations.
- An opportunity to give back to the community through FINCAD HOPE [Helping Other People Effectively] – our employee managed charitable program that enables you to get involved with deserving community projects and make a difference.
- Support for a positive work life balance through free use of on-site fitness centre, choice of free parking or a transit subsidy and 4 weeks’ vacation on hire.