In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for a Field Manager in Vancouver.
Reporting to the Brand Experience Manager and Associate Director, the selected candidate will have the following duties:
- Contribute to the development of promotional and experiential programs.
- Successfully execute parameters and elements of each mandate.
- Supervise and coach brand ambassadors in the field.
- Deliver anticipated results for each mandate within set budgets.
- Collaborate and share best practices with the management team.
- Prepare and analyze business information for meetings and client presentations.
- Establish solid, successful, and credible relationships with clients at all levels.
- Support business development.
Skills and Competence Required:
- Creative and gutsy
- Results-oriented, customer-service oriented, solutions-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Management an asset, a Bachelor’s or College degree minimum
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in a professional sales, promotions or marketing position.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is performance-oriented
- Able to manage a multi-talent team
- Excellent communication skills to present information clearly, with enthusiasm and persuasion
- Experience in retail business or event management an asset
- Free to travel with overnight stays, as required
- Good knowledge of Internet usage and Computer literate: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and exclusive use of a vehicle
If you have a passion for promotional work, you crave self-achievement in a team where professional development is a core priority, and would like to work with the best talents in the industry, then please apply without further delay!