Allocadia is a venture backed software company located in downtown Vancouver, BC. As leaders in Marketing Performance Management (MPM), we help marketers build marketing plans, manage marketing investments and measure results & business impact. To date, $25 billion in global marketing budget dollars have been managed through its award-winning platform by over 10,000 marketers globally, demonstrating the rapid growth and adoption of MPM among organizations.
Are you looking to play a key role at a fast-growing company that works with great customers like Microsoft, General Electric, and Box?
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an event marketing specialist who will lead planning and executing events across key cities in the US including San Francisco, Boston, Chicago and New York. Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, you’ll be responsible for Allocadia’s presence at trade shows, as well as hosting regional workshops, evening receptions, and private dinner & presentation events in collaboration with the Sales and Partner teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Play a key role in planning and execution of a wide variety of events that help us drive more revenue!
- Collaborate with Head of Demand Generation to set event targets, assign budget, measure impact and report on results
- Partner with the Sales and Partner teams to deliver targeted events that help build pipeline, create opportunities and close deals
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to align on branding, messaging and PR opportunities at regional and industry events
- Manage and negotiate with event vendors and suppliers
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs (where needed)
Wondering if this is the next role for you? Our new event marketing specialist will be a:
- Data nerd who’s focussed on SAL’s, Opps, pipeline etc.
- Project management pro and intent on hitting deadlines
- A fast-paced worker who embraces change and can pivot fast on priorities
- True collaborator who loves working closely with colleagues across the organization
- Confident, direct and outgoing person who makes things happen!
- Perfectionist at heart and always thinking ‘how can we make this even better?’
- Ability to travel as required (10-15%)
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3 years of experience managing events
- Experience in a SAAS company or similar
- Budget management experience
- Working knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience with project management tools like Asana
- Bonus: Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Bonus: Project Management certification
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK HERE
We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with a passionate team who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals
An ambitious team who comes to work every day to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work
Benefits & Perks include: Competitive extended health plan, $500 allowance towards professional development/conferences, quarterly company events, standing desks, flexible working hours, extensive snack selection, a games room and a convenient downtown location close to Burrard and Waterfront SkyTrain stations.