As the eSports Content Manager, you will help grow the Gears eSports program worldwide with the goal of increasing viewership and participation. You will partner with the eSports Producer, Director of Community, Director of Business Development, Xbox Marketing team, and other key internal and external stakeholders to represent and champion Gears eSports. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment and can identify top teams, players, stories, storylines, and social influencers. You are driven, professional, an excellent multi-tasker and have a passion for Gears of War, eSports and gaming.
- Help drive, grow, plan and execute projects as part of the Gears eSports initiative.
- Create exciting and new content to help inform current fans and attract new fans to Gears eSports.
- Work with local and global tournament organizers to ensure quality and consistency across Gears eSports broadcasts, events, and communications.
- Work with internal and external partners and key stakeholders to champion and grow support for Gears eSports.
- Work with multiplayer and community teams to gather and present feedback from professional players and competitive community.
- Represent and discuss Gears eSports professionally with players, team organizations, press and media and other news publications.
- Collaborate with business intelligence team and partnered platforms to measure the success of initiatives and establish KPIs.
- Identify key sponsorships and partnerships, build sponsorship proposals, and execute on sponsorship comments, ensuring consistency and quality for the sponsor’s brand and products.
- Drive, promote and execute fan and program promotions and contests.
- Proactive risk management and mitigation.
- Create, update, and present status and information to the eSports and Community Leads.
- Work and potentially appear on Gears eSports streams when needed.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience in games or technology industries.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management.
- Experience with video editing and/or graphics creation a plus.
- Ability to travel frequently (including internationally).
- Degree in film or media.
- Huge fan of Gears of War.
ABOUT THE COALITION
The Coalition is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for Gears of War. Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing the Gears franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.