Last Date to Apply: 2015-10-04
Do you know what makes The Home Depot the largest home improvement retailer in the world? Our people. We do all we can to empower those within the Home Depot to tap into their potential and make a difference where it matters most – for our customers and for themselves.
Do you have what it takes to make an impact on the world’s largest home improvement retailer?
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team responsible for helping millions of people complete thousands of home improvement projects every year. Search corporate careers today.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategic implementation of all email channel enhancements, in addition to developing, deploying and optimizing email CRM campaigns for both PRO and Consumer segment. Along with building out email marketing capabilities, the Email Marketing Specialist will be an expert on CRM and email trends to develop and deploy meaningful and engaging email campaigns across THD e-mail marketing efforts (within programs such as Garden Club, Pro, Moving and our overall Consumer e-mail campaigns).
Email Marketing & Deployment:
- Plan, develop and execute emails to Pro CRM and various THD Consumer email subscriber programs.
- Deploy dynamic, localized, and personalized emails, in addition to supporting a mobile responsive strategy; partner with the planning, production and marketing managers to ensure the email campaign delivers on the objectives.
- Lead the targeting and deployment of email campaigns, while partnering with internal planning and production teams and external agencies
- Leverage current and new data sets to scope out and build segmentation opportunities to both Pros and Consumers in a more meaningful, contextually relevant email campaigns.
- Optimize current lifecycle communications, for both Pros and Consumers, to maximize on key moments within the customer journey
- Conduct email tests (SL, content, personalization, etc) to continually optimize performance and build out best practices for THD email program.
- Build out THD marketing campaign management capabilities, along with the Manager CRM Marketing & Email to meet THD’s current and future requirements.
- Play a key lead in supporting an aggressive email acquisition plan. Identify new opportunities, create marketing briefs, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement campaigns via multi-channel approach.
- For all email campaigns, provide 7-day reports, highlighting wins/opportunities and insights when applicable.
- Work in partnership with the Database Specialist to meet measurement requirements.
- Leverage our Tableau email dashboard to track our email performance, communicate email KPIs & insights, and highlight opportunities for improvement along the path to purchase funnel. Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and reviews
- Experience with email deployment tools (Exact Target is a must)
- Solid understanding of CRM and email trends
- Passion to dive into a customer database, making sure it’s properly segmented so the right people are getting the best content for them.
- Analytically strong and can create and optimize campaigns based on the data available
- Ability to build out the systems and processes needed to support foundational requirements for future growth
- Experience in an online environment is critical
- Self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of his/her projects. When you see you see an opportunity, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to make it work
- Relationship building skills, with a proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to analyze and resolve technical problems
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree, college diploma or relevant work experience
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. Our careers allow you to “unleash your inner orange” to improve the lives of our customers and yourself by helping them to complete their projects. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.