Job Number: 008112
Number of Openings: 1
Salary Interval: Per Year
Career Level: Intermediate
Minimum Level of Education: Post Secondary School Diploma 3 yr
Years of Experience: 3
Within a high-performing team of demand generation professionals, the Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for managing our email marketing program and marketing automation system (Marketo) for demand generation, lead nurturing, and lead scoring programs.
That's where you come in...
- You will setup, deploy, and manage all automated email marketing campaigns to drive prospects through the sales funnel to our inside sales team.
- You will work closely with the Marketing Program Specialists for Advertising and Webinars to develop integrated, multi-touch campaigns and execute globally against defined lead targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
We expect that the successful incumbent will:
- Take command as the company’s marketing automation person – own best practices and standards for email marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and trigger-based campaigns.
- Research, plan and implement the email marketing program targeted at prospect and customer audiences. This includes segmentation and list building, quality assurance to ensure brand, copy and links are correct, and maintaining email marketing calendar to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Own the email marketing plan and schedule, including content planning. Work closely with Product Marketing to appropriately position our solutions in email promotions.
- Manage email rentals, email spend, and budget.
- Manage contracts and suppliers for the best possible pricing and quality.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize and optimize our contact database.
- Ongoing A/B split and multivariate testing for emails, landing pages and CTAs for program optimization.
- Compile, track and analyze email campaign metrics.
- Keep current with the latest email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and regional regulations and laws like CAN-SPAM, CASL, etc.
Are you brilliant?
- 3 - 5 years of marketing automation experience preferably in a B2B enterprise software environment
- A degree/diploma in Business or Marketing or a related field
- Experience developing and implementing targeted B2B marketing campaigns for email
- Certification as Marketo Expert
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its integration with Marketo
- Understanding of lead lifecycle and customer lifecycle models.
- Experience effectively managing sizable program budgets.
- Creative skills with the ability to innovate and originate ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adhere to deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Analytical – comfortable managing budgets and analyzing data in MS Excel.
- Flexible work style with the ability to respond to a fast moving, highly evolving environment.
- Capability of working independently while also being a strong, passionate team player on projects.