Email Marketing Manager full-time
At Clearly Contacts we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be and produce the best. In other words, WE ROCK!
We are listed as one of BC’s Top 55 Employers because of our progressive employee benefits, cool corporate culture and thriving environment. At Clearly Contacts we believe that success starts with people. This is why we encourage our employees to actively work on their professional development through company sponsored events such as education, seminars and mentorships.
With that being said, now is your chance to join our team! Clearly Contacts is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Marketing team. If you have a work hard, play hard type of personality then we are the right fit for you!
We need someone to step into our Marketing team to assist us with email marketing. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to be part of a dynamic Marketing team who is willing to work hard to make things happen.
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing targeted email marketing campaigns to hundreds of thousands of existing customers across a number of branded websites. Your creative ideas and technical skills will aid you in designing and building effective email campaigns. Your insight and analysis into key performance metrics will ensure results that follow. You’ll work directly with the Loyalty Marketing team reporting to the Loyalty Marketing Manager and will coordinate closely with other members of the Marketing department. This may be the opportunity to combine your analytical and entrepreneurial skills in an environment that thrives on creativity and moving quickly.
Key Responsibilities of an Email Marketing Manager:
- Develop email campaign and marketing strategies in collaboration with the Loyalty Marketing Manager
- Ensuring emails are branded properly and thoroughly tested prior to launch
- Identify and size relevant targeted customer segments for your offers and messages
- Coordinate with the design team and copywriter to develop attractive and creative emails
- Work with IT and the Marketing team to execute quarterly projects to improve the email program
- Assemble HTML emails, test and schedule
- Monitor email deliverability and maintain relationships with ISP’s
- Analyze campaign results and provide recommendations for upcoming programs
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Experience with HTML required
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Experience with MS SQL or database querying
- Experience with web analytics / Google analytics
- Excel: intermediate to advanced
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience
- Project management experience an asset
- Diploma or degree in marketing an asset
A Winning Relationship
- Employee Share Ownership Plan – company matches contributions 100%
- Extended medical benefits
- MSP coverage
- 2 weeks paid vacation, after 2 years of employment – 3 weeks paid vacation, after 4 years of employment – 4 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Translink Employer Pass Program (discounted transit pass)
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- Group activities (past events: paintball, beach BBQ, Playland, dinner cruise)
- Chance to drive a Prius for 3 months
- Discounted gym membership
- Refer a friend and get $500!
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly Contacts is a Canadian owned and operated company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it.
We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.