Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 400 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver’s picturesque North Shore, near the second narrows bridge, with a causal and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, analytical individual with strong experience in email marketing to join our team. As an Email Campaign Manager, you will oversee and maintain the execution of Arc’teryx’ overall email communications strategy by assisting with planning and coordinating projects, measuring the effectiveness of different campaigns, and monitoring competitor and market trends.
Ideally you will have:
- Degree/diploma in Marketing and/or Direct Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years email marketing/development experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Internet consumer behavior and direct marketing principles
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills with an orientation towards quantifying results
- Efficient and effective project management, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and execute on planned email campaign strategy
- Develop email campaign strategies for ad-hoc and additional campaigns
- End-to-end management of all B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
- Set strategic email campaign direction, working closely with all business units to achieve stated business goals, campaign objectives and customer needs
- Prepare effective presentations to present information in business meetings / to provide transparency to other business units
- Coordinate creative review process, Quality Assurance and routing approvals
- Assist with campaign analytics
- Assist in developing and performing weekly/monthly analysis to measure performance and identify opportunities
- Monitor external competitive and market trends
- Assist with conducting and analyzing regular testing of subject lines, content, layout, segmenting approaches, etc. to improve email performance
- Participate in transferring knowledge and best practices across the organization
- Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.