Do you want to work with a growing brand and beloved product?
AG Hair is a growing Canadian brand that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and gives back. And we have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Marketplace Manager to join our growing team!
Working at AG...
Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and creating high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for six years in a row by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity, and respect.
There are many new and exciting things happening at AG and our team is growing quickly – if you’re looking for growth potential this is the role for you!
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for a performance driven eCommerce Marketplace Manager to own and grow ecommerce marketplace sales for AG across Amazon and third-party marketplaces like Ulta.
Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, you will ensure day-to-day success by leading listing optimization, content creation, promotional execution, ad management, reviews and developing plans for growth.
With a flexible hybrid work schedule, you’ll work 50% at home and 50% in our state-of-the-art facility. This position is open to remote candidates, but priority will be given to candidates based in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Analyzing ASIN level data (sales, conversion rate, page views, clicks, etc) to determine trends and articulate observations proposing strategies and insight into areas of opportunity
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals across all marketplaces; monitoring and reporting on KPIs
- Development, execution and tracking of annual promotion calendar and in platform advertising; management of annual advertising budgets
- Management of product listings, launches, storefronts, and A+ Content ensuring regular updates
- Continually improve the internal process across all departments to ensure efficiencies by partnering with each department and holding bi-weekly status meetings
- Keep up to date with marketplace best practices and provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplace channels
- Lead communication and develop relationships with Amazon Vendor Managers, Ad Optimization Specialists and B2B partners
- Work alongside departmental teams to troubleshoot and resolve as issues arise
What you offer…
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 2+ years of proven experience working within Amazon Vendor Central with knowledge of best practices and strategies
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate KPIs and data into insights
- Self-starter with good organization skills; able to work independently and alongside cross-functional partnerships
- Team player and strong communicator
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and organized planner
- Innovative problem solver
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).