Lastman's Bad Boy is one of Ontario's finest and most highly successful retail chains, with over 10 locations! We are a one stop shop for all your household needs: furniture, mattresses, appliances and electronics. Lastman's Bad Boy is famous for our Solid Gold promise: Lowest prices, best service, integrity and commitment.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Ecommerce Coordinator!
The Ecommerce Coordinator will be responsible for managing all aspects of the organization’s online presence and will play an integral part in driving online sales. The incumbent will work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new developments. They will work closely with the technical, purchasing, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. They will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Content Management
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence to meet website objectives;
- Liase with company buyers on a regular basis regarding website content;
- Knowledge with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Marketing of Ecommerce
- Work closely with our marketing team to align website, marketing and communication strategies;
- Develop and contribute to marketing decisions regarding ecommerce site
- Leverage multiple sources of web analytics to analyze and drive ecommerce sales
- Brand Potential
- Assess, develop and further our brand potential
- Bring a fresh, creative perspective to effectively formulate marketing strategies
- Coordinate with Advertising department to visualize and execute potential projects
- Social Media Marketing
- Reputation Management
- IT Coordination
- Oversee operational maintenance of 3rd party web/shopping cart providers of our website
- Coordinate 3rd party integration with our back end Ecommerce and in-house IT department
- liaison between end users and technical resources to clarify requirements, review recommendations and answer questions;
- Google Analytics
If you have a passion and enthusiasm for the retail industry and possess these skills we want you – WE WANT THE BEST!
- 4+ years of demonstrated or related ecommerce experience
- Project Management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with senior executives to identify strategic opportunities
- Previous experience or knowledge of furniture and appliance industry an asset
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Keen ability to adapt to new and changing circumstances
- Results Driven
- Knowledge with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustration
- College or University degree in related field
This position represents a challenging yet highly rewarding career. The successful candidate will possess the required skills in addition to understanding Lastman’s Bad Boy vision and solid gold commitment!
Long term professional career growth
Open environment, creative & outside the box thinkers preferred
Fantastic employee product purchase program
Fun & Friendly workplace
Employee recognition events
Medical, dental and vision care
Hiring Salary range $50,000- $60,000 annually
*We thank all candidates for their resumes, however only those meeting our required criteria will be contacted for an interview.