ECOMMERCE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Do you love people?
Are you analytical?
Do you love a challenge?
Does creating massive value for clients excite you?
Are you obsessed with business growth and personal development?
Do you have experience in eCommerce?
If you answered YES! to these questions, you may be a candidate.
We are Mindful Marketing - a digital marketing agency that specializes in growing e-commerce businesses using innovative strategies we have developed in-house on our own ecommerce brands.
We live and breathe ecommerce – from our own brands, to our clients’ brands, to our exclusive ecommerce mastermind, to our own podcast, Secrets To Scaling Your Ecommerce Brand, where we talk strategies and tactics with some of today’s rising ecommerce brands.
We’re looking for experienced account managers to scale the awesome ecommerce brands we work with, using innovative strategies executed with paid media on Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
The primary role of the eCommerce Account Manager is very dynamic: to communicate directly with clients, oversee and execute on strategy, maintain and strengthen the relationship, manage expectations, and ensure all efforts are helping to achieve their goals.
The eCommerce Account manager is responsible for:
- First and foremost, being the primary point of contact with your clients: OWNING the relationship. This includes:
- Onboarding new clients
- Providing maximum value to the client within the confines of the scope of work
- Reporting KPI’s and other meaningful results to clients on schedule, while providing the client with context and understanding
- Complete transparency to the client regarding all aspects of their marketing
- Diligently working alongside contractors and specialists to ensure that:
- strategies are being executed effectively
- campaigns are scaling profitably
- Investing your skills in the clients’ success and proudly owning the results
- Being a team player:
- Collaborating with leadership and lead account manager to create effective client strategies
- Collaborating with lead account manager and relevant paid ads specialists to ensure strategic plan is being followed and goals are being met
- Communicating regularly with paid ads specialists and delegating pending execution of marketing deliverables, new campaign creation, ad optimization, etc.
- Strict adherence to Mindful Marketing’s core values (both internally and externally)
- Being a digital marketing expert:
- Understanding of all aspects of PPC Management (and ability to execute when needed) including but not limited to:
- campaign setup as per Mindful Marketing’s eCommerce framework
- Ensuring campaigns are being managed effectively as per Mindful Marketing’s eCommerce framework
- Tracking and interpreting analytics data as they relate to client goals
- daily campaign/ad set/ad optimization
- account scaling
- Assistance with in-house marketing needs when required
- Keeping abreast of current changes and trends in the world of digital marketing & how it relates to eCommerce
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Facebook Ads
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Google Ads
- Management of monthly marketing budgets in excess of $10,000
- Previous experience working in e-commerce is a huge plus - either in client accounts, or as part of an in-house team for an e-commerce brand (or your own brand)
- We love side-hustles. We'd love to hear all about yours.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER SUMMARIZING YOUR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (You can do this as part of the Pre-Hire Assessment)
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- High EQ
- Self Motivated
- Good Communicator
- Meticulous Attention To Detail
- Great With Numbers
- Excited to create results for clients
Hours - This position is full-time / 40 hours per week
Compensation - Hourly wage + Bonuses
Benefits - Basic Life, Extended Health, Dental, Optical, Wellness
Bonus - monthly performance bonus per eligible account
Location - Abbotsford, or nearby (must be able to commute to our Abbotsford office once COVID restrictions are lifted)
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!