We are newly entering the eCommerce space, and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team committed to health and wellness. If you are looking for an environment where you can help chart the eCommerce path of a premium wellness retailer then we would like you to be part of our team.
This position is based out of our Corporate Head Office in Vernon, BC.
The eCommerce Operations manager will be responsible for the execution of eCommerce order fulfillment from order receipt to final delivery and post delivery customer care. You will work at a corporate level overseeing eCommerce operation for all Nature’s Fare locations.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will work closely with store operations, marketing and purchasing teams to develop efficient operational processes and procedures for store operations to provide a best in class customer experience that is consistent with our in-store experience. Reporting to you will be in-store eCommerce coordinators.
This position requires regular travel within the Okanagan and to our locations on the coast.
Some things you should know about us is:
- We live the Okanagan lifestyle, we work hard and play hard all year-round
- We strive to do better, not just to do what’s been done before
- We appreciate involving our teams in the decision-making process before moving forward
- We take our jobs seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We’re passionate about wellness, sustainability and food. We talk a lot about food.
Execute an exceptional eCommerce order fulfillment experience for Nature’s Fare operations.
- Manage the execution of order fulfillment for eCommerce
- Accountable for fulfillment performance; identifies inefficiencies, influences changes and makes recommendations to internal processes and cross functional business units which will positively impact customer experience
- Oversees administrative programs necessary to the eCommerce fulfillment; safety stock, order max, substitution policy, pick-up slot schedules, new location set-up, development of new delivery method (in-store, curbside, lockers, home delivery), and order cancellations.
- Oversees analysis of fulfillment metrics for all channels including accuracy of demand forecasting; works with business units to improve speed to customer.
- Manage the execution of customer care for eCommerce
- Accountable for customer care performance; develop processes and procedures for managing customer inquiries, fulfillment issues, product quality issues to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Continually drives toward system and configuration improvements to the ordering process
- Develop and execute training programs for fulfillment and customer care team members
- Diploma/Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communications or other post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in store or eCommerce fulfillment
- An understanding of eCommerce logistics
- Experience in Retail Merchandising or e-Commerce Operations an asset
- Regular travel within BC is required
- Strong computer skills with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, & Teams
- Experience with MyWebGrocer, ThryveAI eCommerce applications an asset
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to build fact-based recommendations
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strategic ability to drive future improvements and influence operations or processes with data
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze problems, propose solutions, and drive issues to resolution
- Ability develop strong cross functional relationships across the organization and gain buy-in
- Great work/life balance (predictable hours, paid time off)
- Flexible benefit package (Comprehensive Benefits + Health Spending Account)
- Competitive wages and incentive programs
- Sweet Store Discount (enjoy more of the products you love!)
- Positive team environment (work with like-minded, mission-driven people)