Do you believe that emotion and identity are as important as logic in the B2B buying experience? Desire to hone your skills in persuasion strategy and brand storytelling? Want to build your brand strategy career in an agency environment where you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with internal and client teams, learn from and mentor others, contribute to practice development, share your ideas and Imagine Something Better?
Quarry, a leading North American B2B demand marketing firm, is seeking an intermediate-level Brand Strategist to join our team. The successful candidate will bring a strong B2B marketing foundation, whether already in a Brand Strategy role or looking to make the switch.
Typical Role Responsibilities:
- Supporting Senior Brand Strategists with research, collaboration on deliverables, and other activities as required
- Contributing to and conducting stakeholder and buyer, brand and category research as a foundation for effective strategy
- Contributing to discovery, making connections and distilling meaningful insight about target audiences and buying groups, competition and brand for internal and client teams
- Acting as a voice of truth – keeping our team on track and our clients connected to their brand strategy
- Supporting development of unique, relevant, sustainable brand positioning strategy, with a particular focus on demand gen for B2B technology brands
- Contributing to and developing foundational messaging, both at a brand register and for targeted audiences/campaigns
- Supporting the development of demand-building creative through inspiring and purposeful briefs, communication strategies etc.
- Supporting the alignment and integration of channel, audience, timing and messaging across campaigns and tactics
You Bring With You:
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Lived understanding of the value that compelling, differentiated brand strategy delivers both to internal teams and to our clients
- Endless curiosity about human emotions, motivations, and behaviors; new and evolving technology; and the interactions between
- Desire and ability to collaborate to uncover and share meaningful insights about the buyer, buying group, and buying journey
- Ambition to grow and deepen your experience in developing brand strategy for the purpose of generating demand
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally within North America, as required
- 5+ years experience in a strategic marketing role (e.g., brand strategy/account planning, brand management/marketing, brand advocacy, copywriting/content creation, account management, etc.)
- B2B background; technology marketing and/or agency experience preferred
- Related degree in Arts/Humanities, such as Anthropology, Business, Communications, English, Writing, etc., or equivalent
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!