Nygård International, Canada's leading fashion company that designs and markets women's fashion apparel, is seeking a qualified/motivated individual to join our E-Commerce Team. If your career goal is to join a leading edge, global company that will provide great opportunities for career advancement, then search no further.
E-Commerce Marketing Lead
You are an established Marketer with experience across an array of marketing skills and disciplines. In addition to your boundless energy, enthusiasm and creative talent, you are on top of the latest trends in internet and social media marketing. Have a demonstrated track record of success in building brands and driving sales growth. Ideally you have a strong background in e-commerce marketing.
Create, deliver and track the results of awareness and lead generation campaigns, including email and direct mail programs, sales calling programs.
Take ownership of various PR activities including garnering industry awards, managing media relations, leveraging board of trade memberships and other industry / trade groups. Write and distribute news releases for key corporate events, and seek out creative channels for driving publicity of our organization.
Create a social media strategy and execute daily, weekly and monthly strategies to raise brand & sales awareness.Increase our customer data base and resulting sales volumes.
- Minimum 5 of e-commerce and marketing experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (Marketing) or equivalent education and experience
- Have a retail and fashion background
- Proven sales/marketing track record
- High proficiency and high comfort level using ecommerce, social media and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Excellent problem solving, issue resolution and change management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills