As Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist you are responsible for the design and execution of all site optimization strategies. You are passionate about user experience as a foundation for driving sales on the site and across digital channels. Creating and testing designs gets your juices flowing – you love seeing the business impact based on something you created. You will work directly with the User Experience team, and work closely with Merchandising, Analytics, Digital Marketing, Brand and IT Development teams.
- Identify opportunities across platforms to optimize user experience, engagement, reduce bounce rate and ultimately drive conversion
- Produce and manage an overall site optimization strategy
- Design & execute relevant A/B tests based on site analytics to accomplish specific optimization goals across channels – outline objectives, create test plans, design wireframes, and execute build/ implementation.
- Structure, build and track measurable tests across the site – includes navigation, homepage, category pages, product pages, campaign landing pages, and brand content
- Work closely with Website Analysts to report on progress of conversion optimization on a weekly basis and compare against targets
- Collaborate with design and UX teams on the development of new site elements to mitigate risks and ensure best practices are implemented
- Establish and measure conversion goals against identified strategies by device – mobile, platform, desktop, app, etc.
- Prioritize the omni-channel experience and develop strategies for our site to drive purchase in physical shops
- Establish and report on international conversion rate, and identify opportunities to optimize our international site content accordingly
- We are a design-led company. Understand the unique challenge of driving conversion without sacrificing brand integrity or design esthetics.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to ensure landing pages are optimized for specific visitors and goals
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of test tools on the site
- Smart, intelligent, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
- Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
- Minimum 5 years of experience in site analytics, optimization or related ecommerce /digital industry
- Exceptional customer-focus with expert knowledge of ecommerce, usability and experience design
- Expert knowledge of site testing tools, website analytics and visual design tools
- Analytics, Digital Interaction or related advanced degree
- Proven ability to work with a cross-functional team and collaborate
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative to meet or exceed goals and KPIs
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Genuine interest in E-Commerce, fashion retail and global markets
Reports to: User Experience Manager
Working Team: E-Commerce Team
Works Closely with: All other departments
Type: Permanent, full-time position
Compensation: Let’s talk!
Location: Vancouver, BC Canada
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the 411 behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
To apply, please email: email@example.com