Creative. Competitive. Committed.
Want to be part of our team?
We’re looking for a Director, Solution Development to provide pre-sales SME support to develop Marketing & communication services across Data’s growing client portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To understand and analyse our clients offering and current market position in the Marketing Communications area and assess that against future market trends and requirements.
- To develop and implement a market led solution roadmap for clients
- To support the VP of Marketing & Communication Services in delivering a Marketing Communications portfolio that reflects market requirements and is competitively positioned and promoted to meet agreed objectives.
- To manage the entire solution life-cycle and monitor the solution’s performance against expected return on investment for specific clients.
- To manage client solutions through the strategic development process. This includes the provision of consultative support during the stages of assessment, discovery and overall solution design.
- To create and propose solutions that is operationally, financially and technologically viable.
- Work with sales, pre-sales, commercial and operational teams to establish an opportunity business case, construct Statements of Work and pass these plans into implementation
- To develop an effective and scalable solution development process
- Commensurate with identified business wins and national coverage, the role holder will recruit, lead and manage a team of pre-sales consultants following the solution development process.
- Be an advocate for Marketing Communications to external and internal audiences
- To develop and communicate pricing strategy where required
- Develop compelling sales toolkits in conjunction with the Marketing Communications team and communicate these to the Sales & Client Service teams
- To provide input to the Strategic Planning Process and annual budgeting process
- Manage relationships with third party vendors as agreed and identified
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience in service based solution marketing, architecture, consulting, implementation or pre-sales in the field of Marketing Communications
- Knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape in the area of Marketing Communications
- Ideally a varied background in either Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and/or Print/Transaction Processing & Management solutions, however, can be flexible for the right individual
- Ability to perform detailed client & market research, analyse and prioritise key solution specifications to meet identified client and market requirements
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Project coordination skills
- Commercial acumen
- Collaborative, ability to work in a team selling environment
Create outstanding proposals that win new business