Role: Director, Product Marketing (NOC 0124)
Salary: $150,000 to $175,000/year and Benefits (Extended Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance) + may be eligible for bonuses and salary increases, if applicable
Hours: 45 hours/week, Full-time, Permanent
Location of work: Aritzia Support Office (#118-611 Alexander St. Vancouver, BC, V6A 1E1)
Number of positions: 1
As the leader of the Product Marketing Department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for developing effective marketing strategies that communicate the facts, features and benefits of our product to the customer. Working closely with Product, and with Channels and Creative Services within Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the product vision and business requirements come to life across our channels.
As the Director, Product Marketing, you will lead the team to:
- Develop the overall strategy for positioning and promoting our exclusive brands optimally in the market.
- Develop our naming requirements and guide the creative development.
- Determine our product packaging requirements and guide the creative development.
- Bring the product marketing strategy to life across each of our physical and digital channels.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee.
Throughout the course of employment, additional duties and responsibilities may be amended as required.
The Director, Product Marketing will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years’ of fashion marketing experience working for a fashion apparel retailer
- Experience working in-house at a global luxury women’s fashion brand
- In-depth knowledge of target markets and successful experience introducing products to market
- Knowledge of marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to higher sale volumes
- Experience in successfully developing marketing tools and campaigns to attract new customers
- Proven ability to turn data and insights into marketing strategies
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with different departmental teams
- Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication & presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Alignment and approval of creative portfolio against company aesthetic
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!