We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic senior marketer to manage outbound marketing content creation, lead generation and ecosystem partner marketing. The goal is to create brand awareness, and drive revenue growth for our cloud Marketing Performance Management services offering thereby helping us achieve our goal of solidifying our leadership position in Marketing Performance Management.
You are very experienced in marketing B2B technology products, and cloud-based platforms and applications. You have experience in strategic marketing best practices, and the ability to deliver outbound marketing such as solid product positioning and strong content to support lead generation programs. You will be responsible for:
Content Creation and Marketing
- Work closely with Channel leadership, product management and the broader marketing team to write, edit and update services content such as web copy, whitepapers, speaking topics and customer stories, contributed articles, social media outreach and news releases (with PR), and webinar creation and execution.
- Working cross-functionally and/or with external vendors on the various deliverables
- Routinely solicit feedback from sales on areas to invest and improve
- Work collaboratively with product marketing managers and business units to effectively brand and position Allocadia’s Marketing Performance Management portfolio to a growing list of Allocadia’s partners including IBM, Marketo, Oracle, Workfront and their sales teams and ultimately to our joint customers
Demand Generation and Nurturing
- With the Marketing team, create co-marketing partner demand generation and nurturing programs that drive clear messaging and valuable content to target audiences
- Develop specific content such as white papers, webinars, articles, and newsletters, etc.
- Work with the Demand Generation team to align campaigns to the right channels and monitor and track partner sourced leads and opportunities
- Work with Sales to increase partner influence lead flow and quality
Partner and Ecosystem Marketing
- Work with ecosystem partners to elevate the Allocadia brand within the ecosystem
- Work with partners to build compelling combined value propositions and go-to-market plans including sales decks, datasheets, online sales and marketing materials
- Educate partners and partner sales teams through face-to-face and online learning of our offerings and unique value proposition
- Define and market the ecosystem partner program outlining benefits for partners joining the program and expected contributions
- Drive partner co-marketing opportunities in such areas as events, content creation (white papers, webinars, social media), and lead generation campaigns
- Working with marketing teams, ensure Allocadia’s MPM services are represented at selected ecosystem partner and industry events
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A post-secondary degree in Business or Marketing plus 8+ years’ experience in marketing technology products and services
- Experience marketing services platforms, software and applications, preferably on a global basis
- Experience working with ecosystem partners or running a software partner program.
- Experience with Marketing Performance, Marketing Automation or cloud background an asset
- Strong team player with the ability to lead and manage projects independently and drive cross functional teams to a common goal
- Innovative and able to identify new marketing opportunities and make them happen
- Superior organizational skills, strong project management skills and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to measure marketing performance
- Experience working with indirect channels an asset
- Ability to travel internationally