The Director of Product will drive the POF vision and innovate new products for one of the world’s largest dating websites.
This role will lead cross-functional teams to develop, manage, and implement products to meet business goals to increase usage and drive monetization strategies.
You have a vision, you know how to create buy-in and inspire people, and above all you understand the big picture. If you are driven by results and you are passionate about all things product then this is your opportunity to shine!
We're Plentyoffish Media, the world leader in online dating with over 60 million members and growing. Come join our team of driven and passionate professionals and become a part of a recognized and cutting-edge company!
So, what will you do?
- Innovate new products or product enhancements.
- Provide leadership to our product team and work with leaders of cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record to drive the entire product lifecycle, from conception to launch and post-launch evaluation and improvement.
- Create solid product vision and communicate clearly to all stakeholders. Back up your vision through research, metrics and analytics. (user growth, conversion, revenue, repeat rate, churn, etc.)
- Understand our users and delight them by delivering great new products and features.
- Monitor product performance closely and act quickly if necessary.
- React to product demand and innovate ahead of need.
- Responsible for product roadmaps.
- Understand and anticipate trends in consumer internet and online dating industries.
- Communicate requirements to cross-functional teams.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Must have held a similar position at an online dating, social networking, or subscription – based business.
- 5+ years of direct product management experience in a high tech environment.
- Proven ability to innovate and launch product successfully to market.
- You are both a do-er and a strategist. You have a deep understanding of best practices and possess the vision to apply them to finest effect.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to think outside the box.
- Experience working with a variety of web/mobile technologies and tools.
- You are comfortable talking shop with engineers!
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- Superb research and analytical skills. This is where you excel and what gets you excited.
- Advocate for POF culture. You love to come to work every day and you inspire others to love their work too!
• You're a user of PlentyofFish. Maybe you've even met your significant other on POF!
What's it like to work at Plenty of Fish?
- We have a fun and casual culture
- Our Christmas party is legendary!
- Our office is stocked with snacks and beverages
- Great downtown location with easy access to transit
- Awesome state-of-the-art office with fantastic views