If you think surveys are boring, think again. At QuickTapSurvey, we make surveys easy to create, fun to do, and absolutely gorgeous. We’re #1 on the app store and trusted by thousands of businesses in over 110 countries. Based in downtown Toronto, we offer all the benefits of being a startup with great work-life balance. The opportunities – for our product, and our people – are endless.
Call it online marketing, digital marketing or growth hacking, this role is all about building and executing new user acquisition strategies. We’re looking for an Online Marketing Manager who has been directly involved with scaling an online business and has expertise in SEO, SEM, Paid Advertising, Affiliate Marketing and other online channels.
This role is one of the most important roles at QuickTapSurvey. You will report directly to the Co-CEO, but will be given autonomy and the power to make key decisions. You will be a leader in the organization and will be expected to grow the marketing team.
We are looking for a Director of Online Marketing / Online Marketing Manager who is obsessed with optimizing, dreams in analytics, and lives for growth. Someone with strengths in SEO strategy, site audits, and competitive keywords analysis to retrieve critical insights. An Online Marketing Manager with strong leadership abilities and extensive experience creating out-of-the ordinary online marketing strategies. Someone whose entire world will revolve around bringing traffic to our website and converting that traffic.
So how do we know that you are the next Online Marketing Manager for QuickTapSurvey? You can:
- Hit the ground running. Success is your motivation. You have proven expertise and the confidence to use it. We need someone who understands our challenges and our goals: We want more convertible traffic. We want a bigger market share. We want a targeted audience that knows we are the best.
- Challenge our current direction and ask all the right questions while offering insight and advice backed up with research.
- Answer all the hard questions. You understand the intricacies of online marketing for web products, the difficulties and excitement of start-ups.
- Interpret the results of current campaigns and make accurate predictions of new ones. You can use the data and your analytical prowess to determine why a method or approach was successful (or not).
- Capitalize on opportunities to grow the business through new digital channels and increased exposure. You don’t just want our audience, you want the attention of other audiences too!
- Seize every opportunity you see and a ton that you invent. You are willing to push yourself and us outside the boundaries.
- Hustle and hack with the best of them. Creative and original doesn’t even begin to describe your approach to connecting with your target audience.
- This is an opportunity for someone who wants to truly drive the direction of their role, their team, and our product. Someone who wants to be hands-on, all-in, and an active participant. An Online Marketing Manager that can work side-by-side with the leadership team, adding depth and flavour to the competitive landscape while training the marketing team on benchmark, on site, off page, and mobile SEO.
Convenience - We are located minutes from Union Station and King Station.
Health Benefits - We provide great medical and health benefits to keep you healthy.
Gym Membership - We subsidize a premium membership to all GoodLife locations across Canada to keep you fit.
Education & Training - We cover the cost of books and courses to so you're at the top of your game.
Swag - QuickTapSurvey t-shirts, stickers and mugs. You want it, we got it.
Hack-Day Competitions - Explore. Create. Innovate. You decide how.
Unlimited Snacks - Our kitchen is fully stocked for when the munchies hit you.
Catered Breakfast - Enjoy some tasty treats for the most important meal, every Friday.
Slack - Only the best for inter-office communication here.
Beer-O-Clock Fridays - Enjoy some cool suds on Friday afternoons, on us!