Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly.
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Director of Markeitng to join our incredibly successful team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have passion for product marketing? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Develop and execute product marketing programs, campaigns and activities that generates targeted sales leads from various channels such as SEM, Display and Retargeting, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, PR, SEO, Webinars, etc.
- Using a range of methodologies and tools to optimize a range of metrics including traffic, bounce rate, time on site, webform conversion, lead conversion rate, etc.
- Help develop and refine go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- Work with product management to align messaging and product development with target markets
- Formulate strategy, tactics, marketing plans/practices/policies and targets
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, activating and retaining customers in order to improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Build long and short term growth strategies, influence action across various stakeholders, and effect change in the daily work environment
- Have a deep understanding of our market and customer needs to align marketing and sales strategies with product strategy
- Work closely with Sales on defining campaigns, follow-ups and reporting
- Create and curate sales and marketing assets including product literature, release, promotion, demonstration and presentation materials, case studies and editorial content
- Consistently monitoring the marketing activity of the team, and tracking and analyzing the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the SaaS space
- Reporting on marketing activity and forecast to the company management
- Train and Manage team of B2B marketers
- Motivate Individuals and Team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years of successfully managing product marketing team to achieve performance goals.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel - customer acquisition, customer retention, monetization, and flywheel
- Strong background in B2B Marketing especially in Paid Channels, Conversions, Inbound Marketing
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and initiatives
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to hire and train new marketers
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- You are flexible day to day and can shift priorities quickly
- Over 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- University degree is required in Marketing or related field