Cedars Online is a well-funded, fast-paced and energetic entrepreneurial company. The team behind Cedars has created several successful online properties, totaling 100 million in revenues in 2013 alone. We have launched an innovative business (MyLooks.com) that will change the way people choose cosmetic surgery. It's a multi-billion dollar industry and we're set to take over a significant part of it.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing with a compelling record of developing and implementing marketing strategies and leveraging innovative marketing campaigns to deliver outstanding revenue growth in a B2C environment. The Director of Marketing will lead the marketing team with an exciting focus on leveraging traditional and emerging channels to drive acquisition. You will be focused on executing marketing strategies and plans for our Cosmetic Surgery brands to aggressively drive traffic, optimize conversion, increase revenue, and profitability in the assigned channels.
As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for all customer acquisition activity. You must be a motivated, solutions oriented self-starter, who can work with minimum guidance and direction. Of utmost importance is your ability to manage multiple outside agencies and vendors for both online and offline media campaigns. These campaigns include PPC, Affiliate, Display, Television, Radio, Print and Local Promotions.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with "can do" attitude and is used to data-driven tactical judgments. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
Who you are:
- You are a skilled online and offline marketer who understands the psyche of consumers’ purchase patterns and content consumption habits
- You have a keen eye for design and feel confident providing art direction to designers and external vendors
- You have a strong understanding of brand and direct marketing
- You can lead a team by creating a strong culture and continually fueling a vibrant morale
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You always come with solutions and raise your hand to take initiative
- You are results-driven and have a passion for pursuing audacious goals.
- You have a positive, “can-do” attitude and are comfortable working in a flat, dynamic and culturally diverse team
- You are a confident and articulate communicator who can develop and deliver insightful presentations to stakeholders and executives
- You are a proven leader with integrity and passion who can motivate a high-performing team
- Management of key Customer Acquisition Channels
o Online (SEM, Display, Affiliates)
o Offline (TV, Radio, print)
- Development and optimization of key marketing channels
- Plan and implement marketing strategies and tactics to support our business goals
- Provide creative direction for marketing material ranging from printed collateral, landing pages, website banners and more
- Day-to-day management and leadership of marketing team
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Minimum 8 years marketing experience
- Experience in a B2C marketing environment, preferably experience in industries such as beauty and or lifestyle
- Extensive experience creating and project managing website builds
- Experience in developing budgets, strategies and implementation plans and execution at the highest levels
- Sound understanding of public and social media relations management
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Solid writing and editorial skills
- Ability to track results, assign targets and determine ROI
Salary will be commensurate with the selected candidate's skills and experience.