Who We Are & What We Do
Absolute Results is a global sales training and marketing company (producing over 600 staffed events each month in Canada, USA, Europe and APAC). We are looking for a Director of Marketing who has extensive automotive experience writing automotive ad copy, designing print and digital campaigns, and driving metrics of response and sales rate. Passion about selling cars, the ability to lead a team, and the mental capacity to oversee business in multiple markets is essential. Absolute Results is a values based organization with a passion to create showroom and customers experiences that lead the industry. The head office of Absolute Results is located in Surrey, BC, Canada.
We are also a company that is passionate about giving back and doing charity work. Each year the company and employees volunteer to help hundreds of families and children and fund multiple sustainability projects. All staff are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to visit Hope of Life in Guatemala to see how their efforts have contributed to the success there.
The culture of our organization is the heart and soul of everything we do. As we say, “culture eats vision for lunch”. We are a team of creatively disruptive, caffeinated individuals who get our hands dirty executing flawlessly, and relentlessly innovating.
If you share these values and our work ethic, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Marketer with previous experience in the automotive space. You will succeed in this role if you are a confident, self-motivated, and goal driven leader who leads by example and has a collaborative and cohesive work ethic.
In this role, you will establish a new benchmark for marketing activities within our company and the industry at large. You will have demonstrated experience achieving metric driven results and will have extensive experience with digital and social media, lead generation, content marketing, and corporate communications. You will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies and plans, and celebrating 'wins' with your team and colleagues.
About the Opportunity
As Director of Marketing, you will lead our marketing strategy and own the Absolute Results brand. As an exceptional marketing communicator, with a background in channel marketing, you’ll increase brand recognition and market share, and deliver successful digital marketing initiatives aligned with company goals. Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be available to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of the business. Additionally, relocation assistance will be available for the right candidate (if necessary).
You will report to the President and/or designate. You will manage and coordinate all work performed by the marketing team by providing direction, coaching and training as well as overseeing all planning, organizing and monitoring of workflow.
Position Requirements (include but are not limited to)
- University degree, MBA or similar in marketing, business & communications and/or similar qualification
- Five to eight years’ experience managing and/or directing a marketing team; national and international experience is desired
- Automobile industry experience is a must
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Experience developing or owning a brand identity including establishing a brand strategy and brand guidelines
- Proven experience in marketing planning, organization, and development
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to marketing
- Proven leadership ability with the ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience writing B2B copy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- French and/or Spanish language proficiency would be an asset
If you're ready to take your marketing and leadership skills to the next level with an industry-leading organization, Apply Now!