Working at Strutta
Strutta is the premier social promotions platform that allows brand managers and marketers to create, launch and manage online promotions. We are Facebook Preferred Developer Consultants based in Vancouver, British Columbia and have powered thousands of promotions for brands such as Adidas, Proctor & Gamble, Land Rover, Johnson & Johnson and Edelman PR.
Are you passionate about building technology that is utilized by businesses and consumers around the globe? Do you want to join a dynamic company that offers great opportunities to learn and grow? Are you a top performer who wants to work with some of the best in the business?
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced marketer to help us build greater brand awareness, drive traffic, and ultimately deliver sales. This is an opportunity for a creative yet detail-oriented individual to join a rapidly growing company with an incredibly talented and fun-loving team in the field of social media marketing.
The Director of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will own all aspects of Strutta’s online marketing and brand management, SEO, paid advertising, PR and social media strategy. Our ideal candidate is an experienced marketer with B2B demand generation knowledge who has created innovative and successful direct marketing campaigns to generate qualified sales leads.
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop and execute a clear, strategic marketing plan
- Using a mix of online marketing, PPC, webinars and event-based campaigns to drive leads
- Analyzing campaigns and programs for effectiveness; conduct marketing program reports and analysis
- Creating, implementing and optimizing plans and tools to ensure maximum conversion across all marketing channels
- Delivery of both our inbound (SEO, Social Media) and outbound advertising as an expert user of Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Creation of marketing and sales collateral
- Performing market research - formal and informal, consumer and trade
- Identifying strategic partnership, sponsorship and co-marketing opportunities
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of senior marketing experience and a strong record of achievement with promotional products and campaigns, brand building, and proven proficiency in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment
- Expert in both online (SEO and SEM) and offline (traditional and integrated) marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and able to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional strategic and analytical skills with knowledge of tools geared to: a/b testing, metrics platforms, and other campaign management and optimization
- Active in social media and passionate about new technology and online marketing
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, or equivalent skills and experience