Who We Are
Silver Icing is an online fashion destination and lifestyle brand dedicated to inspiring confidence through fashion.
Our online social selling platform is revolutionizing online shopping and direct sales marketing. With over 200% percent growth in the past 2 years, Silver Icing is an exciting opportunity for young professionals who want to make their mark, have an impact and meaningfully contribute to a rapidly growing company and industry.
Silver Icing’s Director of Marketing will work out of our brand-new South Surrey Head Office location. We are a close-knit, hardworking group of people with an emphasis on work/life balance.
We are looking for a visionary that can see the big picture, map out a thoughtful strategic plan, direct and motivate a team in the implementation of the vision, and monitor and evaluate the success of this plan over time. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing tech and fashion company and make a BIG impact. Incredible drive, motivation, enthusiasm and follow-through are the traits that will make you successful in this role.
Establish and create a detailed, thoughtful and long-term brand strategy for our growing portfolio of in-house brands.
- Map out and identify key brand attributes, target markets, growth strategies, opportunities and threats in the marketplace for each unique brand
- Motivate and direct a team in the implementation of the strategic plan and adjust and alter the plan as needed
- Identify key performance metrics and create a reporting framework to evaluate these
- Monitor and evaluate the success of the strategy against identified key performance measures
- Develop and provide creative direction to the photography and graphics teams for each product and campaign
- Implement strategies that will help support our superior online shopping experience
- Execute fun and exciting new ways to engage and inspire our Stylists to achieve their individual goals & business objectives
- Develop strategies to utilize social media channels that will help expand and support our existing stylist network
- Immerse yourself into the stylist world, review and listen to marketing-related feedback from Stylists and find ways to incorporate into the SI marketing strategy
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years in a management role
- Post-secondary degree in marketing or related field
- E-commerce marketing a plus
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proficient understanding of social media campaign management
- Fluency in MS Office programs
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience in fashion with either an online or brick and mortar retailer a plus
- Strong communicator described as a people person
- Action and results-orientated
- Love of fashion
- Go-getter who takes initiative
- Team player