Bootlegger is seeking a Director of Marketing to partner with the Senior Leadership Team on our mission to revitalize and build the brand DNA of Bootlegger.
The role will report to the President and lead the Marketing Team, comprising of Marketing, eCommerce and Visual Presentation.
You will lead all Marketing initiatives for Bootlegger across all business channels and geographies in a strategic manner that drives business growth and revitalizes Bootlegger’s heritage brand and awareness in the marketplace.
To lead, inspire and engage a team of Marketing professionals and partner closely with leaders across the organization in order to achieve the company’s overall corporate objectives.
- Establish overall strategy, Brand development & positioning, customer experience, visual presentation, digital and social
- Responsible for the overall management, branding and marketing on both a strategic and tactical basis ensuring that all KPI’s are being delivered upon
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Bootlegger on Best Branding Practices in Marketing & Customer Experience
- Establish eCommerce strategy and Operating Plans and Budgets
- Ensures eCommerce & eCommerce Marketing Programs are in synch with and support the overall company direction and strategies
- Oversee CRM, Customer database and eMail marketing development and strategies as they pertain to brand position
Define and execute retail merchandising strategy by driving clear consumer concepts that create meaningful retail customer experiences and story telling
Negotiate contracts, establish and manager key vendor relationships to acheive all branding goals
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit marked by imagination, initiative, and readiness to undertake new projects
- Breadth of knowledge in brick and mortar
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivates team members to exceed expectations
Proven ability to:
- Articulate vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team while focusing on achieving business goals
- Provide direction as a Public Relations Advisor
- Lead teams and collaborate with all departments
- Manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes