Christie Medical is revolutionizing patient care and healthcare economics through the innovation of light-based technologies. We are committed to assuring an improved patient experience while lowering the cost of care and patient risk.
With a creative eye on the future, Christie seeks to develop new and innovative products through in-house research and acquisition strategies. We create and commercialize never-before-seen technologies that will forever revolutionize patient care and patient care economics. The company's market-leading product, ?Vein?Viewer®, is a mobile vascular imaging system that allows health care providers to clearly see accessible vasculature as a real-time HD image, directly on the surface of the skin.
Christie Medical Holdings, Inc. is a global company owned by Christie Digital Systems, Inc., a global visual technologies company and a subsidiary of Ushio, Inc., Japan (JP:6925). Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Director of Marketing role calls for a versatile skill set to develop and implement the marketing strategy, marketing plans, and a product development roadmap for the advancement of the Christie Medical product lines.
To meet the challenge of the Director of Marketing position you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Engineering, Nursing, or Business Administration
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred but not required
- 6+ years’ experience in healthcare related marketing field with USA and International exposure
- 4+ years’ experience in product development as part of assigned marketing responsibilities; USA and International
- 2+ years of staff management
- Leadership of no less than 3 product launches in the USA; international product launch preferred
- Experience within a medical products organization is preferred
- Ability to travel