- Pivotal leadership opportunity for a passionate and innovative sales and marketing professional!
- Don't miss this opportunity to take on a newly developed role and make a real impact on the growth of the organization!
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package, great benefits, and a healthy work/life balance!
About Axis Insurance
The Axis Insurance Group was formed in 2017 through an amalgamation of several BC based insurance brokerages with roots tracing to 1928. With our combined team of 150 members, we are uniquely positioned to serve Canada with risk management and insurance services.
Through our vast network of Assurex Global partnerships, we serve both domestic and international clients, offering a wide range of commercial risk management and insurance services that are custom made for our clients. With a strong focus on our core practice industries, our experts have become thought leaders in their fields.
A New Opportunity Awaits
Axis Insurance Group currently has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Marketing and Sales to join our team in Vancouver.
Reporting to the CEO, you will oversee the Marketing and Sales department, as well as develop and execute various marketing, sales, and research initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as CRM expert leader, reporting to the Senior Management Team and Practice Leaders on sales team performance and engagement in system
- Developing and managing marketing and social media strategies
- Serving as primary liaison to outsourced Marketing, eCommerce, and Technology Provider, managing the services provided under the Service Agreement
- Generating leads in support of the Practice Leaders and Groups, and offering support in their networking initiatives
- Supporting the implementation and enforcement of standardized sales procedures, in conjunction with Practice Leaders and Groups
- Implementing standardized cross-selling, account rounding, and upselling procedures throughout the organization
- Overseeing Accounts Receivables collections efforts
- Overseeing ad-hoc centralized distribution of information, including internal communications with Practice Leaders and Groups, as well as educational opportunities, events, marketing initiatives, or other information passed between the Practice Leaders and Groups, and SMT
- Reviewing the Sales Team’s Accounts Receivables statement semi-monthly, sending reports to CEO and Executive Assistant
- Establishing feedback loop among Sales Team and CEO for ongoing success
- Researching and developing Business Plans, Proposal Templates, Request for Proposals (RFP), Sales and Marketing Plans, as required
- Auditing workflows or processes, recommending and implementing efficiency-enhancing initiatives
In order to qualify for this role, you will have a Degree in Marketing or Business, or a professional marketing qualification and 3-5 years of Executive Marketing experience, including digital marketing experience.
As a motivational and aspirational leader, you have an innate ability to 'rally the forces' and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Similarly, you will do well in this role if you have extensive experience with strategic planning and CRM implementation. The ability to manage change and hit the ground running are imperative, as is the ability to build rapport with various team members across the organization.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a highly competitive annual salary plus a great host of benefits, including:
- Performance-based incentives
- Extended medical, dental, and vision benefits
- LTD, Life, Critical Illness, and AD&D insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation to start
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Access to career coaching