Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
We are in search for a Director of Integrated Production who's passionate about advertising and marketing, and who knows the ins and outs of production. You will be responsible for the seamless running of the agency to ensure each account/project is correctly resourced, production is operating at the highest level, and the agency remains efficient with regards to project time allocation and budgets.
About the role:
- Manage the agency workflow and resourcing across every project from brief through to production in regards to creative, producers and studio time
- Responsible for agency and production process flow
- Responsible for estimating the time and outside costs against each project for creative and production
- Ensure project estimates are adhered to and that outside resourcing costs do not exceed budget
- Manage a team of Producers to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Go-to person for any issues that may arise within production (including broadcast, print, digital and studio)
- 8+ years experience in an integrated agency
- Manage the production workflow
- Ability to deliver flawlessly on time and on budget
- Must possess strong leadership qualities
- Experience managing a small team
- Knowledge of print
- prepress, retouching, litho and digital printing, magazine and newspaper production, outdoor, point of sale, collateral and packaging
- Knowledge of digital/online
- new technology
- understanding of code and implications on feasibility for campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints.
- Understanding of FileMaker Pro, InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator beneficial.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and good judgment
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.