Director of Growth Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0611)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
lululemon is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented marketing leader to manage the Performance Marketing Team. In this role, you will be responsible for setting the vision, defining the strategy and leading the development of marketing acquisition channels designed to grow the brand and generate new user growth.
You will grow and lead a team of marketers that manage online paid media channels (e.g. search, social, mobile, affiliate) and work with analysts and data scientists to take a data-driven approach to experimentation, decision making and attribution.
With the support from the Vice President of Digital Marketing, you’ll manage our marketing budget and inform
decision making by integrating data and insights with a deep-rooted knowledge of marketing.
- Create global digital marketing acquisition plans which drive sustainable long-term sales and profit for the
business, both online and in-store.
- Lead strategy, planning and implementation of paid media and advertising channels including search,
social, affiliate and new future channels
- Work cross-functionally with product teams, creative and other organic channel leads to support existing
and new products and fuel growth
- Drive fresh thinking across acquisition channels leading to big/bold ideas, and bring industry knowledge
into our business
- Collaborate with country retail leads to drive international growth through paid channels.
- Establish relationships with technology partners and agencies that help drive our Marketing strategy.
- Continually improve and optimize attribution, LTV and ROI of channels
- Hire, grow and develop marketing talent
- Explore emerging digital marketing technologies to drive guest acquisition, retention and engagement
- Build on strategic partnerships with key partners (Google, Facebook, Agency partners….) to generate, capture and convert demand in innovative ways
- Provider partnership and support the execution of the CRM strategy, ensuring seamless implementation across full spectrum of digital touch points.
Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study, MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience in performance marketing, 5+ years with a global agency/brand/retailer
- 5+ years managing others
- 5 + years experience in marketing/web analytics
- 5+years of experience in attribution and understanding cross channel impacts, incrementality, and how to track and attribute brand initiatives.
- Proven ability to innovate and foster innovation in others.
- Proven skills in managing agency/vendor partners, including negotiating and managing fees and directing/evaluating brand and marketing digital communications campaigns
- Drive for operational results including budgets, timelines and efficiencies.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.