Acuva™ is the world leader in UV-LED disinfection technology and designs innovative products for water, surface and air disinfection. Our patented, state-of-the-art products are designed and developed in Canada. We design products that integrate the most advanced and compact technology, allowing for energy-efficiency and ultra-low maintenance. Our mission is to provide people a higher quality of life through the use of technology
The Director of Global Marketing will be responsible for raising Acuva’s profile through content marketing programs designed to amplify lead generation and drive revenue growth through e-commerce, affiliates, and distributors. Leading talented marketing team, you will be developing communications and marketing campaigns to generate demand of our consumer products.
The ideal candidate should be an expert in developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans to accomplish short, medium, and long-term company goals for Acuva products. We are looking for a marketing leader who demonstrates excellent social media campaign skills and has solid instincts. You should be an experienced leader who is passionate and will roll up your sleeves to work alongside your talented team. The right person for this role combines a strategic mindset with an in-depth understanding of digital platforms, e-commerce and marketing automation, demand generation, and brand elevation. Working at Acuva will be rewarding, it will be challenging, and it will most definitely not be just another job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, promotions, and advertising activities to ensure revenue growth for consumer products.
- Creating and executing marketing strategies
- Expand and develop Acuva's current marketing platforms by creating content to execute strategic digital marketing campaigns.
- Lead the development and execution of the social media content calendar, tailoring digital campaigns that drive engagement and inbound traffic for B2C.
- Foster strategic relationships with social media influencers for B2C marketing
- Build 360 marketing automation workflows that generate, and nurture leads for the entire product portfolio
- Investigate and test new channels for demand generation activities. Help lead generation by maximizing reach to target market segments, and audiences.
- Manage and monitor the e-commerce platform for consumer products while meeting KPIs that drive revenue from online sales
- Support Acuva’s sales by providing the content required to help educate and convert potential customers.
- Build Acuva’s brand presence in target geographies, vertical markets and among strategic partners.
- Expand Acuva’s brand through participation in various activities including trade shows, conferences, conventions, and other networking opportunities.
- Develop supporting marketing assets and other sales collateral.
- Lead PR, media and awards to build a solid presence
Education & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in marketing consumer product(s)
- Experience in campaign development and digital and channel marketing strategy
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment and ability to balance multiple, competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proven experience of achieving sales and revenue targets
- Experience in marketing B2C consumer electronics is considered an asset
- Experience in third party marketplaces such as Amazon is considered an asset
- Experience in tangible consumer electronics products considered an asset
- Experience in promoting relatively lesser-known but high-end brands (and products) considered an asset
- Aggressive, self-starter, results oriented with strong prospect hunting expertise.
- Positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work without supervision.
- Proficiency and experience with Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tools), SEO strategies, social media, and accessibility standards.
- Experience with data management, digital and social analytics.
- Proficiency and experience with HubSpot or any other marketing automation tool
- Exceptional writing skills (both technical and creative) and ability to prepare presentation materials.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
- Experience of leading and managing a marketing team
Salary and Benefits:
- Working in an exciting fast-paced environment with world-leading, break-through technology
- Competitive salary commensurate with clean-tech growth company
- Extended Health Benefits
- Stock Options
For more information about Acuva, please visit www.acuvatech.com
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!