Briteweb is looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter, highly experienced in guiding the development of new business strategies for current and prospective clients. You have a good pulse on the interactive and communications market, with a strong focus and understanding of the social enterprise, non-profit and B-Corp style organizations of the world.
We're a lot like many agencies offering communications and digital strategy and solutions. We're also distinct in that we focus on projects and clients that have a positive impact and social purpose. We love our clients, and go out of our way to achieve their missions and it's about more than money for us. We're looking for someone who understands the new way of doing business: ethical, compassionate and human while being professional and financially successful.
You are well versed at leading new business presentations and proposals, and highly experienced at architecting both the client proposal strategy and the final presentation. Additionally, you have the interpersonal skills to motivate team members, guide the development of the solution and close new business opportunities. You're also great at maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and looking for new opportunities to work together and provide value.
- Successfully source and close qualified accounts.
- Understand and internalize Briteweb’s ideal client criteria and screen business accordingly.
- Represent the company at networking functions and other industry-related events through speaking, networking and other business building activities
- Contribute to our business development and marketing strategies by acting as a key participant in quarterly, annual and ad hoc planning discussions.
- Outreach to selected verticals and target clients through phone, email, event and face-to-face interactions.
- Lead the development of RFP / RFI responses and presentations, mobilizing the team in the development of the solution under tight timelines.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in an interactive agency environment or other related service industry.
- Proven track record developing relationships with key industry players; able to build relationships with sophisticated buyers within the marketing space to close new opportunities for Briteweb.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding new business revenue targets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to formulate, write and succinctly communicate our value, strategy and proposed solution on client opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial setting where many hats must be worn and decisions need to be made quickly with minimal management direction.
- Strong critical reasoning skills; able to provide meaningful, well-reasoned critiques and suggestions on the direction of a variety of initiatives including the direction of the department, company, or a particular pitch.
- An understanding of digital marketing including integrated campaigns, platforms, mobile, social media, analytics, and strategic governance of complex digital initiatives around distributed content, e-commerce, CRM and electronic marketing.
- Experience in both B2C and B2B solutions and capabilities.
- General management experience; account management experience a plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented with numbers, presentations and proposals.
- Ability to work autonomously and balance multiple projects while meeting quick turn-around deadlines.
Briteweb offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We look forward to hearing from you! Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants that are most qualified for each position. Please no calls from recruiters or employment agencies.
We are passionate about helping organizations engage audiences and build team culture with values-driven communications and digital solutions. We are part agency and part digital product development lab.
We work with game changing companies, non-profits and organizations serious about their CSR. Our in-house team provides purpose-driven communication strategies, media production, social media engagement and enterprise-level WordPress websites for web and mobile.