The Director, Demand Generation is responsible for leading and expanding our demand generation efforts to drive awareness, revenue and brand engagement. A hands-on leader who is a master at execution as well as driving strategy, the Director, Demand Generation will be responsible for leading the team that is responsible for demand generation campaigns, events, ABM activities and marketing automation tools among other things.
The successful candidate will be laser focused on results and analytics and have a passion for new and innovative ideas. With the added responsibility of managing a small team, this individual has a proven track record of coaching and mentoring high potential marketers.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Optimize marketing programs for high quality lead generation and conversion
- Lead targeted marketing campaigns and programs that expand exposure in existing verticals and ensure penetration into new markets
- Measure and report on tactics and strategies to meet our corporate and operational goals for demand generation
- Leverage both traditional and digital channels to hit targets
- Contribute to and ensure the success of our tradeshow strategy
- Drive accountability within the demand generation team for results
- Work closely with the Product & Industry Marketing teams on the execution of campaigns and other planned activities
- Execute and manage Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives
- Manage and adhere to demand generation budget
- Work on the execution of the demand generation programs as much as the strategy
- Reports to the SVP, Marketing
- Builds and maintains relationships with cross functional teams within the organization.
Skills & Work Traits
- Requisite knowledge of marketing strategy, planning, operations, execution, and analysis
- Proven team player – management of peer relationships and development of subordinates
- Experience with leveraging events as demand generators and client relationship building opportunities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, present, and engage executives across industries and functional disciplines
- Creative thinking and ability to develop strategies, implement plans, lead change, and get results
- Advanced knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce
- Background in technology would be considered an asset.
- 7+ years proven experience in marketing
- Well rounded in all aspects of marketing: positioning, promotion, and demand generation
- Experience quantifying and tracking marketing effectiveness
- Experience developing and executing successful multi-channel, integrated marketing plans with consistent positioning and messaging across channels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com