As Miovision’s brand leader you own what people are saying about Miovision. You know our Core Values, Product Values, Company Mission and Core Purpose and you bring our brand to life. Your mission is to have the world see Miovision as synonymous with the ideal driving experience as well as the ideal place to work. You want to build and grow a brand globally, not just manage one. You are dedicated to helping the whole company think even bigger.
Strategy / Leadership:
- Know our people, products, operations and markets inside out.
- Be one of the internal culture champions that help move the business into its next phase.
- Conduct an audit of existing brand and formulate our brand transition strategy
- Be relentless in ensuring that what we say we are and what we are converge.
- Authentically share our story with the world
- Identify emerging conversations within the communities we serve and provide guidance on how we shape them.
- Groom a team of spokespeople for Miovision and make sure our voice is in the key forums and media outlets needed to accelerate our vision
PR / Marketing:
- Inspire outbound, inbound, PR & event marketing activities that are linked to a brand strategy & the product strategies of your product and marketing peers.
- Manage the execution of brand related campaigns by leveraging both internal and external resource.
- Curate the stories that define us and know the right time and place to reveal them for maximum impact.
- Manage response to critical or high risk issues
- Define and maintain our brand architecture and branding assets
- Lead and communicate the portfolio strategy for all our marketing initiatives
Success Measures - collaborate with us to define them:
- How are we are going to measure brand awareness?
- How will we measure the gap between branding and actual brand?
- What role does user acquisition play in our brand success story?
- What is the link between brand awareness and our market penetration?
That’s a few to get the ball rolling; measure your world to deliver value.
- 7-10 years experience in brand management, public relations, journalism, social media marketing, corporate communications, technology product marketing or ideally a combination of the above in progressive roles.
- Experience with data driven marketing approaches and strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with proven ability to lead
- Understanding of marketing key performance indicators, their strengths and their pitfalls
- Experience in a fast-growing, high technology culture.
- Available to travel internationally for office visits, select conferences and customer site visits.