Direct Marketing Project Manager full-time
Location: Brampton, ON
Company Name: DATA Group (http://www.datagroup.ca)
Category: Account/Project Mgmt, Communications, Marketing
- Project-manage all aspects of a variety of direct marketing programs including planning; communication and documentation; research to ensure proper execution; approvals and quality control.
- Serve as the primary liaison between client, sales, and production resources from initial planning through to production and accurate customer billing.
- Coordinate logistics and delivery including development and monitoring of detailed project schedules
- Develop full budgets, critical paths, involvement in creative proposals and new business pitches.
- Monitor progress to ensure smooth project execution.
- Attend client briefings as needed.
The successful candidate will have…
- Direct Marketing Project management experience
- Solid knowledge of direct marketing/mail techniques and technologies, including prepress, print production, data processing and programming, imaging, lettershop and Canada Post specifications
- Cross-channel project management experience an asset
- The ability to manage concurrent programs with strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page