Achieve Better Balance at Westminster Savings.
Westminster Savings is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers. We’ve created a culture that reflects our desire to work collaboratively with our employees, our customers and our communities. And our employees tell us that they are proud to share our values of caring, integrity, teamwork, innovation and passion for excellence.
Westminster Savings is one of BC's largest credit unions and is dedicated to providing a full range of financial services to the residents of the Lower Mainland. We are locally-based and member-owned, with a strong focus on giving back to the communities where we live and work. Our employees are proud to make a real difference every day in the lives of our customers.
You are looking for more than a job; you want a career where you are recognized for your hard work, you can learn new skills and can contribute to the organization’s success. However, as an employer we also know there’s more to life than work. Join Westminster Savings and we’ll help you achieve a better balance both in life and in your career.
As the Digital Channel Specialist (aka Digital Marketing Specialist) you bring a combination of thinking and doing to our marketing team as you design, build and maintain static and interactive websites and webpages and help to engineer a highly-usable online banking experience. You will also launch e-marketing and e-advertising initiatives and coordinate social media properties while managing our digital projects.
You will also be a key contributor in strategic digital, channel and marketing initiatives as one of the credit union's true subject matter experts. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced, innovative web designer and programmer who wants to impact business strategy with their well-informed ideas and strategic thinking.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recommending, designing and building content and information architectures to reflect our business priorities
- Update and enhance web properties through content management systems and training others to use the CMS
- Identifying new features, capabilities and enhancements that improves service delivery
- Conducting competitive assessments and gap analysis
- Working with stakeholders to develop and post content
- Reporting on website sales and service delivery business metrics
- Coordination and scheduling website content updates
You bring to the Marketing team:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in web interface design, including usability best practices, writing and maintenance
- Diploma in a related field, such as new media, business or marketing
- Advanced knowledge of web-based content management applications and current web technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of web analytics for content optimization and intranet/extranet best practices
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requests from competing stakeholders and to align day to day responsibilities with wider corporate strategy