Digital Web Marketing Specialist, R18
Salary: $48,942.48 - $55,662.83
Temporary, Full-Time – 6 months
Internal Regular employee must have their supervisor's approval prior to applying.
STEP into a career with one of BC’s Top Employers.
The Liquor Distribution Branch is one of Canada’s largest distributors and retailers of beverage alcohol. At the Liquor Distribution Branch we are driven by innovation and have a passion for the future and are looking for a dynamic professional to join our team.
Reporting to the Director Marketing, the Digital and Web Marketing Specialist is responsible to identify options, determine business requirements for development, lead projects, implement and manage innovative and effective online (web based), social media and digital marketing tools in support of Branch overall web goals and overall strategy.
Please review the attached job description for a complete list of duties, qualifications, and competencies. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit a cover letter and resume clearly identifying how they meet the qualifications necessary for this position. This information will be used as part of the selection process.
Please note that a cover letter is a requirement for this competition.
An eligibility list may be established.
To be considered for this position your resume must clearly demonstrate that you have the following education and experience:
Education & Experience:
- Experience with online marketing, Graphics & Desktop Publishing programs (e.g. Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign) and with a Content Management System tool (e.g. Drupal) OR and equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Preference may be given to candidates with a Certificate in Internet Marketing or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing and advertising of consumer goods
- Knowledge of marketing using Social Media tools
- Knowledge of the use of mobile device applications
- Knowledge of Web site design, development and publication processes
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and produce results within deadlines
- Good analytical and judgement abilities
- Well developed written and oral communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a diverse team, where productive relationships are developed and maintained
- Attention to detail
- Ability to link long-range visions and concepts to daily work