Station X is seeking a seasoned Digital Strategist with prior experience working in an agency environment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in marketing, digital strategy, CRM, and marketing measurement.
You will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing programs to delivery. You will support our Client Strategy group by being a thought leader and subject matter expert for integrated campaigns, SEM, PPC, social media, mobile programs, email communication plans and web analytics tools. The Digital Strategist reports into the Vice-President of Digital Services.
- Develop digital strategy and targeted multi-channel marketing programs for clients that help them successfully build profitable, long-term relationships with their customers
- Responsible for the successful development and management of digital and social media strategies for client brands
- Lead utilization of customer analytics, profiling, segmentation, user persona development, and other analytical techniques to drive significant gains around customer insights, retention and loyalty
- Research will include: Digital Landscape Analysis and Market Trends, Target Insights and Persona Analysis, Social Media Audit, and Competitive Overviews
- Identify traditional and non-traditional opportunities for customer acquisition and retention that deepen customer relationships and drive increased value for both the customer and brand
- Scrutiny of all learning and findings, to identify issues and opportunities, and inform future strategies
- Work with traditional planners and creative teams in the development of creative briefs, and review of designed concept to ensure that all developments deliver on the strategy
- Build a relationship with external digital marketing consultants and service providers to bring world-class integrated solutions to Station X clients.
- Ensures that digital deliverables meet Station X’s standards of quality, design, effectiveness and value.
- 4+ years of digital strategy experience in consulting or agency environment
- Post-secondary degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Passion for emerging media and technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to relate to senior level clients and external business partners
- Excellent written and verbal skills, thought leadership writing, (i.e. POV’s, white papers)
- Strategically and analytically capable with the ability to formulate vision and focus teams on measured goals