At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Rogers Media is seeking a Digital Sales Solutions Specialist in Vancouver, reporting into the Sr. Manager of Digital Sales, in Vancouver The ideal candidate will excel in a quick paced environment and provide day-to-day support for their territory and assigned sales reps. DSS will manage the digital components of campaign activity from start to finish, which includes brainstorming, the creation of proposals and insertion orders, entering contracts into DSM, campaign optimization, reporting and overall account management.
- The role will work in partnership with internal sales teams (eg. Digital, Radio, Print, TV, etc.) to understand client's objectives and needs and will involve development of media plans for advertising proposals that are accurate, strategic, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- Attend & proactively contribute at brainstorm sessions to develop digital solutions that meet the specific client needs and objectives of the partnership.
- Sustain strong relationships between yourself and all clients - providing timely, constructive responses. Proactively optimize standard and non-traditional campaigns based on approved ad ops’ recommendations for assigned territory.
- Provide information/metrics about page views, video views, unique visitors and time spent related to a special section of the site, in support of your manager’s request working with Research and Digital Solutions where necessary.
- Develop post-campaign analysis presentations for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for all billing inquiries and adjustments.
- Work on special projects as assigned by your manager.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Must be familiar with Rogers Media brands: Sportsnet, CityTV, NHL, the Blue Jays, Chatelaine, Today's Parent, News 1130, JackFM and more.
- Preferably, 1-3 years of experience in a project management or planning role ideally in a digital advertising environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of DSM/DFP is an asset.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem: ad serving, third-party ad serving, programmatic, mobile location based advertising, Google Analytic, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Organization is key to success in this role
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication abilities for internal and external relationship management
- Solutions-oriented customer service focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence while showcasing a sense of urgency
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
We recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because your tomorrow inspires our today.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.