Digital Project/Account Manager (Entry Level to Intermediate)
MARKETSPACE – an established leader in web and interactive development – provides online marketing, advertising, and technology solutions to a diverse range of high-profile clients. Our team of digital media strategists and developers specialize in creating integrated online programs. At MARKETSPACE we really listen to our clients' business objectives, work to understand their market, and then determine the most effective combination of tools to get the job done.
We are currently seeking an intelligent, personable, and energetic addition to our client and project management team; an individual with a strong desire to learn and grow within an independent, creative environment.
As a key client contact and in-house team coordinator, you will manage the development and execution of various online communications projects.
- coordinate strategic, research, design and programming efforts to ensure that assigned projects run smoothly within approved timelines and budgets
- develop and maintain effective working relationships with client contacts and in-house team members
- provide clients with project updates and respond to client inquiries and concerns
- participate in client presentations and meetings
We will provide:
- on-the-job training with experienced marketing, advertising and technology professionals
- the opportunity to work closely with top-tier clients and make valuable connections
- a work environment where individuality is respected and encouraged
- competitive compensation and benefits
- flexible work arrangements
- a post-secondary education - either college diploma or University degree – in a communications or marketing discipline
- advanced proficiency in Windows and Office
- excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- a strong eye for detail and above-average organizational abilities
- the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Bilingualism (English/Spanish), and experience in the development and/or management of web-based products including basic HTML knowledge, will be considered assets but are not required.
For more information on MARKETSPACE please visit www.msdg.com