7Geese is growing quickly and needs your help! We’re looking to add a talented digital media/web designer to help us take us to the next level. We need driven, creative, and highly motivated people to help us build the future of work. If you're passionate about creating great products, are hungry to learn, and want to join an energetic team, we want to hear from you!
7Geese is a social performance management application with over 100 customers worldwide, served by our small (but growing!) and diverse team in Vancouver, Canada. Our hip office is located in the heart of Gastown.
We're an ambitious, youthful startup building a disruptive platform to help people, teams, and companies perform their best in a rapidly evolving business landscape. We believe that the future of work is realtime, connected, and transparent — and we're building an application to make that belief a reality.
** This is a full-time role located in Vancouver, BC.
What you bring:
- A passion for creating striking, effective, pixel-perfect designs
- A slick portfolio of your best, most impressive work
- Exceptional mastery of your preferred media design toolkit (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Sketch, etc)
- Exceptional creative and artistic skill to breathe life into our projects
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or its equivalent in portfolio work
- Strong communication + collaboration skills
- Highly motivated attitude – a self-starter who will flourish in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to hand-code your designs into valid HTML and CSS with pixel-perfect precision
- Knowledge and understanding of a successful SaaS startup is an asset
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the marketing and design teams to establish brand guidelines and styleguides for the entire company
- Implement the established guidelines and styleguides on a multitude of projects, across mediums such as web, print and motion
- Work with the marketing and design teams to build exceptional web experiences, presentation decks, screencasts, product videos, and various other marketing collateral
- Work with the marketing and design teams to establish a new brand direction for the website based on the company’s core values
- Create landing pages for various product campaigns and features
- Produce finished work in accordance with pixel perfect standards set by the Product Design team
What’s in it for you?
- Become an early member in the company with competitive salary and equity
- You will be challenged yet supported and will grow your career at a rapid pace
- Learn the ins-and-outs of building a startup directly from our CEO
- Have an amazing lifestyle with flexible work hours and uncapped vacation days
- Work from our trendy brick Gastown office with free snacks
- Work with other passionate and hard-working individuals to build something great!