The Communications and Marketing team are creators and instigators. Yes, they obsess over details, like commas, fonts, and data points, but they also mix with big ideas. They get people talking, get them stoked and inspired for adventure.
As a Digital Media Specialist, you’ll design and implement MEC’s paid digital media advertising strategies to deliver best in class, high impact campaigns that drive results for the business.
You’ll work with an inclusive, hands-on, collaborative group that connects people with quality products to encourage active outdoor lives. You’ll always be learning, and there’s a good chance your co-workers will inspire you to try something new, like riding a Fondo, bouldering or paddleboarding
What you do:
- Lead digital media planning and implementation across a variety of channels
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to plan and implement digital media strategies for integrated campaigns
- Manage agency relationships including budgeting, forecasting and performance measurement
- Personally execute and manage digital campaigns on selected platforms such as Adwords
- Test and optimize performance to improve efficiency and effectiveness of digital media
- Report on digital media performance, and share insights with marketing and digital teams
- Build regional digital media strategies and plans that support MEC’s local business goals
- Investigate and share digital trends, partners and solutions that could best support MEC’s evolving digital strategies
What you bring:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree; preferably Communications or Marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing where you achieved strong performance through data driven insights and optimizations.
- Hands-on experience using Adwords for both search and display advertising.
- Savviness with digital marketing with an understanding of how paid, earned and owned media fit together.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and use multiple sources of data to develop audience insights, recommendations and targeting criteria.
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets and agency relationships.
- A good attitude when contributing to a team and a focused mind when working solo.
- Ability to handle projects, lots of projects, at the same time, while keeping your cool and managing your time effectively.
- You’re stoked on something. Maybe you log miles in your sleep, build trails, crave water, organize hut trips, or ride to work.
Bonus points if you…
- Experience in the retail industry and/or digital agency a plus.
- Vous parlez français