Join RB and you’ll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We’ve built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
Oversees the development and execution of online marketing and social media marketing initiatives which involve working with high-profile brands. S/he will manage the digital media planning, optimization and execution across display, mobile, video and paid social & provide management and digital leadership to marketing team members, ensuring that campaigns align with corporate, brand marketing and promotional goals. This role will own and manage relationships with digital media and creative agencies.
Reporting to Vice president Marketing Canada .
- The Manager, Digital Media will manage the digital media planning, optimization and execution across display, mobile, video and paid social. The Manager, Digital Media is responsible for understanding the business objectives and communicating them to the media , digital agency and other business partners. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects in a very fast-paced environment. S/he is highly organized, a skilled communicator, and has a strong understanding of the media landscape.
- The Digital Media Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of our digital marketing channels. Working with the brand team, you will oversee all e-marketing activities including: website operation, mobile, online content, SEM, online media, newsletter marketing and analytics.
- In this role, you will develop and implement best practices for digital media performance. Working with our agencies, you will set benchmarks that will guide the planning and optimization of digital media.
- Working with our global digital business center of excellence and our creative and digital agencies, manage the localization of our digital properties, including websites, mobile apps, etc. You will help to build and expand the company’s digital infrastructure in conjunction with its marketing business strategic objectives. This may include leading digital initiatives such as website redesigns, digital video and content production and social media.
- You will develop and maintain a dashboard that will allow us to monitor the performance of our properties over time. You will also interpret and present findings to senior management, cross-functional team members and external customers, as required.
- We expect our Digital Media Manager to be well-versed in online data sources such as Google Trends and social monitoring tools, and be able to synthesize this information to include in business planning and decision making. The Digital Media Manager will provide support for the development of our e-commerce channel by cultivating business-building relationships with the key internal and external contacts.
- This role will own and manage relationships with digital media and creative agencies.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3- 5 years of digital marketing account management or digital project management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Online/mobile media marketing experience working in the consumer products industry leading company with significant media budgets or must have digital media planning experience, preferably with a media agency.
Required to possess direct and demonstrable digital, online, or social media skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and develop unique media opportunities that deliver on the business goal
- Awareness of data analytical tools and interpretation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include complex ideas.
- Strong analytical skills and capable of developing unique insight given retail customer challenges.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Analytical and creative with a quick, passionate and assertive approach
- Experience interacting with agencies/ vendors/contractors, including effective project scoping, managing for results, and financial and operational accountability.
- Must demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Embraces change in technology – Tech savvy, mobile and new media awareness
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Above all, expect rewards. And expect them all much sooner than you would anywhere else. Apply now and see just how much responsibility you’ll enjoy.
Manager & Above